You can book the following services through our website.
- Museum admission tickets for individual visitors: to visit the Louvre’s permanent collections and temporary exhibitions (except exhibitions in the Hall Napoléon) and the Musée National Eugène- Delacroix.
- Exhibition admission tickets for individual visitors: for temporary exhibitions in the Hall Napoléon. This ticket also gives you access to the museum’s permanent collections.
- If you have a Paris Museum Pass: book a time slot (free of charge) with your Paris Museum Pass.
- Audio guides: rent an audio guide for the permanent collections or temporary exhibitions in the Hall Napoléon.
- Guided tours and workshops: take a themed guided tour of the permanent collections or temporary exhibitions and take part in the workshops on offer at the museum.
- Group admission tickets: for groups (over six people) with a group leader, to visit the Louvre’s permanent collections and temporary exhibitions.
- Musée National Eugène-Delacroix: visit the Musée National Eugène-Delacroix and its temporary exhibitions.
A ticket to the Louvre costs €17.
A ticket to the Musée Eugène-Delacroix costs €7.
Ticket prices: https://www.louvre.fr/en/visit/hours-admission#ticket-prices
Admission is free for certain visitors to the Louvre and the Musée Eugène-Delacroix, on presentation of valid proof of entitlement and a time slot booking (made on our site).
See full list of visitors entitled to free admission: https://www.louvre.fr/en/visit/hours-admission#visitors- eligible-for-free-admission
An audio guide is €5. Collect your guide from one of the distribution counters. For more information: https://www.louvre.fr/en/visit/visitor-amenities