We do not sell concession tickets. The ticket price remains the same for both the permanent collections and temporary exhibitions. However, visitors under the age of 18 (or 26 for EU residents), disabled visitors and job seekers, among others, are entitled to free admission (see full list of visitors entitled to free admission).
The following list of visitors are entitled to a reduced rate for workshops, guided tours and auditorium events:
- Visitors under the age of 18 and 18-25 year-old residents of the European Economic Area (EU, Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein)
- Holders of the following membership cards: Amis du Louvre, Louvre Professionnels, Cercles des Mécènes, Cercle International, Cercle Cressent, Amis du musée Eugène-Delacroix, Fnac
- Staff members of the French Ministry of Culture and Communication
- Official tour and museum guides
- Job seekers and people on income support Job seekers and people on income support
- Visitors paying with ‘Chèques-Vacances’